We Accept credit (visa, mastercard, discover, and AMEX) and cash.
When getting ready to head out on the cannon river or lake byllesby, be sure to keep these safety tips in mind to ensure you have an enjoyable time on the water.
1. Wear Your Lifejacket - Expect to capsize and swim occasionally when paddling a canoe, kayak, or raft? Learn more about PFDs and how they might just save your life.
2. Rules of the Road - What paddlers need to know when sharing the waterways
3. Safety Check - Safety tips you need to consider the next time you head out on the water
4. Practices, Ethics and Conduct - Key points on how to appropriately share, and enjoy our natural paddling resources
5. Know Your Limits - Good things to contemplate before you leave shore
6. River Paddler's Guide to Rescue - The basics, just in case...
7. Best Practices for Paddlers and Paddlesports Programs
Cannon Falls Canoe and Bike Rental
615 N. 5th St.
Cannon Falls, MN 55009